From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <gnuports@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [GNU Ports] Bitcoin, anyone?
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 20:24:15 -0500

Hi, Elbert...

On 01/27/14 02:47 pm, Lewis Rosenthal thus wrote :

<snip>
> On Jan 27, 2014 2:26 PM, Elbert & Nicole Pol
> <gnuports@2rosenthals.com> wrote:
> Hi Lewis,
>
> Updated to latest code @
> ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/qtapps/temp/QtBitcoinTrader-1.0.7.96-os2.7z

Unfortunately, this isn't exactly what I'm trying to find. This is a
trading app, for accessing one of four exchanges. I'm looking for a
wallet, such as Bitcoin-Qt or Armory (which runs on top of Bitcoin-Qt),
or even Electrum, which is lighter weight, as it does not download the
full block chain (I might even consider running an Electrum server
instance at some point).

The problem with the QtBitcoinTrader is that it only supports trading on
the exchanges, and only four of them, at that (one of which is MtGox,
the largest exchange, but one which has been in trouble with the US
government and so I am reticent to even approach it (I'd prefer an
exchange located in the US, if I were to even engage in trading, which
is not my immediate concern).

Anyway, thanks for the build, Elbert! It did start up and I was able to
enter some configuration before I stopped, realizing that it wasn't what
I was trying to do. :-)

Cheers

<snip>

Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA, CLP, CLE, CWTS, EA
Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC                www.2rosenthals.com
Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
visit my IT blog                www.2rosenthals.net/wordpress