Message #41 des archives de la Liste gnuports@2rosenthals.com

De: "Steven Levine" <gnuports@2rosenthals.com> En-têtes complèts
Message brut
Sujet: Re: [GNU Ports] Assertion error with pip building
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 19:35:55 -0700

   at 10:18 PM, "Lewis G Rosenthal" <gnuports@2rosenthals.com> said:

HI Lewis,

>I've hackishly worked around the problem by removing line 91 from
>python3.9/site-packages/setuptools/command/install_lib.py:

>assert preserve_mode and preserve_times and not preserve_symlinks

Rather than removing the line, I recommend inserting a few lines to print
the values of preserve_mode, preserve_times and preserve_symlinks.  This
should tell you which variable has the unexpected value.

To my eyes, it seems odd that copy_tree is being called with
preserve_symlinks=1 given what the assertion says.

Steven

Écrire au gestionnaire de la liste