From: "Robert@Home" <gnuports@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: OS/2 bind startup question
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 22:04:42 -0500
To: ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com, gnuports@2rosenthals.com

This is actually just an OS/2 question, but I thought I'd ask in the context of the GNU Bind port just in case there were other special considerations.

I finally got bind to work on an OS/2 box to create a recursive DNS server.  I did something remarkably stupid and finally figured it out.  Anyway, what is the best way to startup bind on bootup?

Also, I am planning to setup DHCP also.  Anybody have any experience with the ISC DHCP server vs. OS/2 native?  OS/2 does actually have one built in (if hidden) doesn't it?  The primary feature I am looking for is DHCP reserves and replacing the DHCP server built into my linksys router.

Robert Kuropkat

--
Robert@Home <robert@kuropkat.com>