From: "Robert Kuropkat" <gnuports@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [GNU Ports] So you wanna be an OS/2 developer...
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 15:07:55 -0500
To: gnuports@2rosenthals.com

On 12/25/2017 08:05 PM, Steven Levine wrote:
In <list-1760008@2rosenthals.com>, on 12/24/17
    at 09:04 PM, "Robert Kuropkat" <gnuports@2rosenthals.com> said:

I'll look that Firefox build up.  I wasn't sure where to find the latest
and/or how to install it.  That's part of what got me going down the rpm
track already.
An working anpm/rpm setup will make it much easier to get a working
Firefox 38.8 setup.  You don't need to install anpm/rpm everywhere.  You
can always copy the excutables in the the VM instance that missing them.
Any config.sys updates can usually be done by hand.

Steven

I setup a VM with ANPM but don't see a firefox build in there?

Robert Kuropkat