From: "Robert Kuropkat" <gnuports@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [GNU Ports] ANPM RPM setup
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 18:49:24 -0500
To: gnuports@2rosenthals.com

On 01/07/2018 05:33 PM, Dave Yeo wrote:
On 01/07/18 01:25 PM, Robert Kuropkat wrote: I'm not sure how much of the above is already known, doesn't matter
and/or should be reported to Netlabs, so thought I'd bounce it off the
list first.

Really bugs should be opened up, if only to keep things clean. Not good for new users coming across issues like you did.

I've not gotten an updated Arca Noae license yet, so these are all in the Netlabs repository.  Should I report this in the Arca Noae bug tracker or should I request a Netlabs login and report it there?

Dave

Robert Kuropkat