From: "Dave Yeo" <gnuports@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [GNU Ports] ANPM RPM setup
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 16:09:05 -0800
To: gnuports@2rosenthals.com

On 01/07/18 03:49 PM, Robert Kuropkat wrote:
On 01/07/2018 05:33 PM, Dave Yeo wrote:
On 01/07/18 01:25 PM, Robert Kuropkat wrote: I'm not sure how much of
the above is already known, doesn't matter
and/or should be reported to Netlabs, so thought I'd bounce it off the
list first.

Really bugs should be opened up, if only to keep things clean. Not
good for new users coming across issues like you did.

I've not gotten an updated Arca Noae license yet, so these are all in
the Netlabs repository.  Should I report this in the Arca Noae bug
tracker or should I request a Netlabs login and report it there?

Netlabs
Dave