From: "Dave Yeo" <gnuports@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [GNU Ports] _beginthread not declared
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 22:27:19 -0700

On 05/10/20 09:21 PM, Steven Levine wrote:
I doubt there are any fixes to be sent upsteam to the gcc maintainers.
It's possible that tickets need to be submitted the bww gcc issues tracker
to bring our includes more in sync with what the gcc maintainers consider
current standards.

I meant upstream to libaom, a message showed up here asking to test it and file issues. Not sure why it showed up though the email said because I was specifically CC'd. The build does need an OS/2 section to set the right object format (NASM, which also needs to be the netlabs-exp one) for us which is the kind of fix I don't mind sending upstream and it does have other various OS/2 bits such as the threading, looks like KOMH's work.
I'll check out your other suggestions tomorrow with luck.
Dave

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com