From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <gnuports@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Bitcoin, anyone?
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:22:41 -0500

As an accountant, the whole issue of Bitcoin is becoming more of a
concern. We are actually getting questions from clients regarding its
use and the tax implications of mining.

I looked through the Qt apps list on Netlabs, but could not find mention
of Bitcoin-Qt, and no mention of Bitcoin on Hobbes. Before I venture
into it myself, I was wondering if anyone else here had any interest or
thoughts on porting it.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitcoin/

There are other client options, some of which are discussed in this paper:

http://publications.theseus.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/47166/Skudnov_Rostislav.pdf?sequence=1

and of course, for those who have no background in Bitcoin whatsoever,
there are a good number of citations in this Wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin

Cheers

Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA, CLP, CLE, CWTS, EA
Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC                www.2rosenthals.com
Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
visit my IT blog                www.2rosenthals.net/wordpress