gotcha-dev@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #1

Da: "Gregg Young" <gotcha-dev@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Gotcha Notebook tab label issue
Data: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 16:07:16 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: "Steven Levine" <steve53@earthlink.net>

Hi

I have been adding codepage and some unicode support to Gotcha. I have everything working except 2 of the tab  labels in Czech.

Tab 1 and 3 are the problems. They contain accented characters which you can see properly rendered as a subtitle directly below the tab. Tab 4 is the tab with unicode. The 2 in question have been set to codepage 852. If I change the labels to something without the accents it renders fine. Changing the codepage to 850 makes no difference. I have tried multiple fonts which also makes no difference. Suggestions?

Thanks

Gregg

Immagine
gotcha-cz-tab-label-problem.png