Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Lewis" <gotcha-dev@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [gotcha-dev] Gotcha 2.0.1 RC 5
Datum: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 16:24:34 -0400
Za: Gotcha! Developers Mailing List <gotcha-dev@2rosenthals.com>

On 07/26/21 06:21 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
Hi

Attached is Gotcha 2.0.1 RC 5. This release includes the following changes:

1. Fixes the blank first page in Spanish (and all the other languages). Help works fine here. Is this problem from RO media for you? Are the files actually there?

2 Fixes some font issues and missing strings in several languages for Gotcha Quiet.

Okay, I can confirm that the first page is back in Spanish, though the fonts are non-default. Thus, in the installer, the first page seems to be using WarpSans while the rest is System Proportional. On an installed system, all pages use the overridden font (WarpSans).

Help in Spanish does not come up. I can confirm that gotcha_??.hlp (all) are located in \sys\apps\gotcha in the ISO.