From: Lewis G Rosenthal <lgrosenthal@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [gotcha-dev] Main window layout
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 01:32:11 -0500

Hi...

On 02/28/18 11:10 am, Gregg Young wrote:
Hi Andy

I tried to send the wrc and wlink updates but they must
have gotten caught in Lewis' firewall. I am going to
upload them to netlabs later today. Thanks

I always forget to whitelist new hosted lists. I'll fix it tomorrow. Sorry about that.

On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 15:38:58 -0600 Andy Willis wrote:
Gregg Young wrote:
Hi

Attached are screenshots of Gotcha. One with 3
buttons
at the bottom and one with 4. Of the choices 0, 2, 3
or
4
buttons which do you think is best? It is easy to
change
the button order.

A shot of the revised about dialog is also attached.
Thanks

Gregg
I prefer the 4 buttons.

I prefer three. Reason: We already have a close button window control and a window control menu button, either of which may be used to exit the application. A close button is superfluous.

Either of these is an improvement over the existing approach, however.