From: "Gregg Young" <gotcha-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [gotcha-dev] ] Gotcha 2.0.1 RC 6
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:02:10 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 13:00:28 -0400 Lewis wrote:

>Hi...
>
>On 07/27/21 11:29 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
>>Hi
>>
>>Attached is Gotcha 2.0.1 RC 6. This time with the attachment. This
>>release includes the following changes:
>>
>>1. An attempt to fix the help issue.
>>

>In Spanish, I now get a very quick popup during program start advising
>that help could not be initialized, and asking me if the file
>"gotcha_es" is present in the program directory (gotcha_es.hlp is
>present).
>
>To be clear, to set this up for testing, I do the following:
>
>1. Install a latest WPI on the build box.
>2. Copy the content of c:\sys\apps\gotcha to the SVN workspace
>   (\devel\arcaos\trunk\media\common\sys\apps\gotcha) *except* for the
>   *.ini files.
>3. Modify the preboot CONFIG.SYS to append \SYS\APPS\GOTCHA to LIBPATH,
>   PATH, DPATH, and HELP (the latter three include the drive letter
>   prefix for the ISO).
>4. Modify all1start.pg for the language being tested to include near the
>beginning:
>
>   Execute = "\sys\apps\gotcha\gotchaq.exe -i" ONCE;
>
>5. During boot, I am changing the keyboard from Spanish to American
>English.
>

>This works fine for EN with no keyboard change (confirmed for RC6).
>

>>2. The font issue (WarpSans on 1st page) should be fixed.
>>

>Font is consistent, but now I'm missing glyphs (see attached). I didn't
>notice these with RC5.
>
>>3. Updated wis using CP 1208 to make it more easily translatable
>>

>This seems to render properly under EN, but that's not much of a test,
>yet.
Hi Lewis

This would be easier if I could test this in the setup it runs in:-(

I have changed the font on all the pages to 9.WarpSans which should have all the glyphs. I have modified how the hlp file is found. Hopefully this finally all works. The attached file is the updated Gotcha Quiet exe (add back the exe).

Thanks

Gregg

Attached File:  gotchaq (43932 bytes)