From: "Rich Walsh" <rich@e-vertise.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [gotcha-dev] Gotcha for prnscr capture
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 15:58:11 -0500

Gregg (et al.),

I gave the new build a try. So far, so good (though I did have to
install PMPrintf to get it to run).

I like the way Alt-PrtScrn brings up the Settings dialog. As I was
looking at it, I was struck by how big it is for so few settings.
Then I had an idea (uh-oh!).

What would you think of making the app's original main window the
first tab in the notebook, then downsizing it to roughly the size
of that main window?

The benefit here would be that everything would be accessible via
a single keystroke. If you need to use a non-default capture type
without changing your default, it's right there. If you want to
change any of your settings, they're right there too.

A further enhancement would be to eliminate the 'OK' button and
make all changes "live". This would make it really easy to change
multiple settings, use one of the non-default capture buttons,
then press 'Undo' when you're done to return everything to the way
it was. It would be great for one-time special projects where your
normal defaults aren't suitable.

Rich Walsh

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com