|Archivovaná správa #26 diskusnej skupiny firstname.lastname@example.org||spä? do zoznamu|
Hi I discovered an error in the previous GQ drop. Please discard it. New copy attached (add exe).
On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:02:10 -0600 (MDT) Gregg Young wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 13:00:28 -0400 Lewis wrote:
On 07/27/21 11:29 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
HiIn Spanish, I now get a very quick popup during program start advising
Attached is Gotcha 2.0.1 RC 6. This time with the attachment. This
release includes the following changes:
1. An attempt to fix the help issue.
that help could not be initialized, and asking me if the file
"gotcha_es" is present in the program directory (gotcha_es.hlp is
To be clear, to set this up for testing, I do the following:
1. Install a latest WPI on the build box.
2. Copy the content of c:\sys\apps\gotcha to the SVN workspace
(\devel\arcaos\trunk\media\common\sys\apps\gotcha) *except* for the
3. Modify the preboot CONFIG.SYS to append \SYS\APPS\GOTCHA to LIBPATH,
PATH, DPATH, and HELP (the latter three include the drive letter
prefix for the ISO).
4. Modify all1start.pg for the language being tested to include near
Execute = "\sys\apps\gotcha\gotchaq.exe -i" ONCE;
5. During boot, I am changing the keyboard from Spanish to American
This works fine for EN with no keyboard change (confirmed for RC6).
2. The font issue (WarpSans on 1st page) should be fixed.Font is consistent, but now I'm missing glyphs (see attached). I didn't
notice these with RC5.
3. Updated wis using CP 1208 to make it more easily translatableThis seems to render properly under EN, but that's not much of a test,
This would be easier if I could test this in the setup it runs in:-(
I have changed the font on all the pages to 9.WarpSans which should have
all the glyphs. I have modified how the hlp file is found. Hopefully
this finally all works. The attached file is the updated Gotcha Quiet
exe (add back the exe).
Mail na ListMastera