From: "Gregg Young" <ygk@qwest.net> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [gotcha-dev] Quiet mode
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 14:41:02 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 01:08:20 -0500 Lewis G Rosenthal
wrote:

>Okay, so here's what I see with Quiet mode:
>
>Pressing <PrtSc> creates a bounding box at the local
>position of the mouse pointer. This box must then be
>moved to the lower left of the area to be captured. Not
>sure about that vs upper right.
>
>Pressing <Esc> (to try to start the positioning/sizing of
>the bounding box again) exits the program, requiring it
>be started from scratch again.

It looks like you need to start at the lower left corner. Esc
does what I would expect. It doesn't seem to recognize
any keys other than Esc. It works fine once you
understand how it was designed to work. Could probably
add a hot key to tell it to start over (Home perhaps).

It could probably also be made to automatically capture
the window with focus or the whole screen. Thanks

This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com