|Mailing List email@example.com Archived Message #35||back to list|
On Tue, 17 Aug 2021 16:39:17 -0400 Lewis wrote:
On 08/17/21 04:30 pm, Gregg Young wrote:Try this
On Mon, 16 Aug 2021 17:10:28 -0400 Lewis wrote:Could we try once more with the attachment? Actually, I'll bet the exe
Hi, Gregg...Hi Lewis
On 08/13/21 02:00 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
HiBefore I look at any of the above, have a look at Gotcha! Quiet's FOC
Attached is Gotcha 2.0.1 RC 8. This is intended to be the GA release
version barring major issues. This release includes the following
1. Removed some unused code. #ifdef code used only by Gotcha! to
it from Gotcha! Quiet
2. Completely removed the Italian and Brazilian translations because
questionable license statements.
3. Fixed the unicode rendering and layout of the About/Language page
the settings notebook
4. Fixed the layout of the Gotcha! About dialog
5. Changes to make translation somewhat easier.
when pressing PrtSc on a fresh ArcaOS RU install, and calling the
context menu on a directory in the list.
Note the column headings, as well.
Well Gotcha doesn't contain any Russian. This is the same codepage
issue I saw with the help instance. Attached is a gotchaq.exe that
should fix it. If it does I will commit a new gotchaq.exe and
will be a problem. If so, mangle the extension or upload via FTP.
Mail to ListMaster