От: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <gotcha-dev@2rosenthals.com> Полные заголовки
Декодированное сообщение
Тема: Re: [gotcha-dev] Minor translation and installation problems
Дата: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 19:02:33 +0100
Кому: Gotcha! Developers Mailing List <gotcha-dev@2rosenthals.com>

On 2021/08/22 17:17, Gregg Young wrote:
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 15:22:20 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
<snip>
-"Gotcha!" name is clipped in Gotcha! dialog (see missing right border
on the label; system resolution: 800⌂600), .

Should now be fixed.

Perfect.

-"WARNING" window title is untranslated (right above the mouse pointer
in the screenshot).

This is because the translator didn't translate it:-)

Mmmh. After a bit of a talking-to, he says that should be "ATENCIÓN" ;-)

-"Laame" object title hinted at Unicode handling problems. The WIS
declared codepage 1208 but was actually encoded in CP850. Converted this
for you to fix that and a few more Spanish strings. Attached.

I already changed the code page to 850. I uploaded it but the change missed

OK, but please mind I also updated the Spanish section of the WIS.

the beta. I will change it to 1208 after the new warpin is available. The
Spanish  readme is not rendered properly (as you know) in cp 1208 and
translating it to  uft-8 has the problems discussed elsewhere.

The build system has already been updated to convert the wis to UFT-8 when
needed as part of the wpi build.

OK, as a reminder, that should be the minute we get any JA/RU/ZH/KO text, and possibly others. By the way, I see some "cz" DLLs that I assume are for Czech, but in the WIS I see a "CS" section -- is either a typo?

Thanks

Thank you,
A.

Подписаться: Полностью, Дайджест, Заголовки.
Отписаться
Написать администратору списка рассылки