From: "Gregg Young" <ygk@qwest.net> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Gotcha 1.80 beta 1
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:41:34 -0700 (MST)
To: "gotcha-dev@2rosenthals.com" <gotcha-dev@2rosenthals.com>

Hi

Thanks for setting up these lists and the wiki. Attached
is 1.80 beta 1. It has the following changes:

Removed:
Jbig
mmio code
old save and write eas code
pmprintf ;-)

Fixed:
File extension not changed on first open of file dialog
after a file format change.
Some spacing in the main window
Quiet mode responds to print screen in all cases
help file and language selection (I had broken them)

Added:
New list of file formats
GBM support for saving files
Exceptq support
Quiet mode doesn't show in windows list,
Quiet mode runs at idle.
-q and -i don't change the idle setting in the ini.
Help and settings buttons in main window
Build level strings

To do:
Resolve the GPL issue with the translations
Update the help file. I plan on just removing the
"Registration" section. I'll suggest that people email him a
thank you for developing Gotcha in the credits section
(my email and his response is below).
Create a new warpin package.
Add help and settings button to the other language
resources.
Update version etc.
Review the bugs and future development plans in the
current help (part of them fixed already)

Please add to the list as appropriate. Thanks

Gregg

Hello Gregg,

> Thank you for developing Gotcha and releasing it as
> GPL. I have started working on it. I have added the
> generalized bitmap module to it and am building it with
> Open Watcom. I plan on putting the source on
Netlabs.

That's good to hear! I'm very happy that after all this
time
still someone finds Gotcha! useful and even decided to
develop it
further!

I would be interested to see what becomes of it, so if
you find the
time to drop me a line or two sometimes on this matter
that would be
nice.

For now, I wish you good success with your work!

--
Regards
Thorsten

"There are only two kinds of people in the world: The
kind that pick
you up when you're down, and the kind that put you
down there in the
first place." - Lemmy Kilmister (R.I.P.)

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com
Attached File:  gotcha-1-80-beta-1.7z (177456 bytes)