On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 19:02:33 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
>On 2021/08/22 17:17, Gregg Young wrote:
>>On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 15:22:20 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
>>>-"Gotcha!" name is clipped in Gotcha! dialog (see missing right border
>>>on the label; system resolution: 800⌂600), .
>>Should now be fixed.
>>>-"WARNING" window title is untranslated (right above the mouse pointer
>>>in the screenshot).
>>This is because the translator didn't translate it:-)
>Mmmh. After a bit of a talking-to, he says that should be "ATENCIÓN" ;-)
>>>-"Laame" object title hinted at Unicode handling problems. The WIS
>>>declared codepage 1208 but was actually encoded in CP850. Converted
>>>for you to fix that and a few more Spanish strings. Attached.
>>I already changed the code page to 850. I uploaded it but the change
>OK, but please mind I also updated the Spanish section of the WIS.
OK I convert it to 850 then updated gotcha.wis from it.
>>the beta. I will change it to 1208 after the new warpin is available.
>>Spanish readme is not rendered properly (as you know) in cp 1208 and
>>translating it to uft-8 has the problems discussed elsewhere.
>>The build system has already been updated to convert the wis to UFT-8
>>needed as part of the wpi build.
>OK, as a reminder, that should be the minute we get any JA/RU/ZH/KO
>text, and possibly others. By the way, I see some "cz" DLLs that I
>assume are for Czech, but in the WIS I see a "CS" section -- is either a
Yes and no. Czechs is cs_CZ. So if I am checking against the first 2 characters of the LANG variable I need to use cs. The cz in the rcs are internal and as such it don't matter. Only the remmed ipf build in the make file is technically wrong but since I create the cs_CZ.NLS type files for Open Watcom (Wipfc) I could call it cz_CZ.NLS if I wanted.
I fixed this and created the cs_CZ.NLS file in the Watcom Wipfc directory so it would be consistent and available in the very unlikely event I get a Czech ipf file.