From: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <gotcha-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [gotcha-dev] Minor translation and installation problems
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 23:33:11 +0100

On 2021/08/22 20:49, Gregg Young wrote:
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 19:02:33 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
<snip>
By the way, I see some "cz" DLLs that I assume are for Czech, but in the
WIS I see a "CS" section -- is either a typo?

Yes and no. Czechs is cs_CZ. So if I am checking against the first 2 characters of the LANG variable I need to use cs. The cz in the rcs are internal and as such it don't matter. Only the remmed ipf build in the make file is technically wrong but since I create the cs_CZ.NLS type files for Open Watcom (Wipfc) I could call it cz_CZ.NLS if I wanted.

I fixed this and created the cs_CZ.NLS file in the Watcom Wipfc directory so it would be consistent and available in the very unlikely event I get a Czech ipf file.

OK, good to know.

Thank you!
AFD.