From: "Gregg Young" <ygk@qwest.net> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [gotcha-dev] Gotcha 2.0 Beta 6
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 17:03:34 -0600 (MDT)

Hi

>>> Last question what should I do with shift+prtscr?
>
>IMHO, nothing. If you can't find a compelling use for it,
>leave it alone.

Works for me.

>>> Try setting the capture type to something other
than
>screen, then
>>> open a menu on a window and try capturing it. Nice
>hang.
>[...]
>>> This is a PM issue the open menu steals the mouse
>button message
>>> and it never gets to Gotcha that's why it hangs.
>
>I just encountered something similar (or worse?). While
>writing this
>using my ancient copy of PMMail, I pressed PrintScrn.
>The pointer
>changed but the compose window retained the focus. I
>then pressed
>Escape to cancel the capture but instead I got a popup
>from PMMail
>asking if I wanted to close the unsent email. After I
>cancelled
>that popup, Gotchaq no longer responded to any P/S
>combo though
>it was still running.
>
>It may be that the msg queue hook is getting unset. I'll
>do some
>poking-around and see what I can come up with.

It isn't the hook and I found a fix. I just give the object
window focus before starting the selection. In the menu
case this closes the menu and in the esc case our
window gets the message instead of the window that
had focus.

>Enjoy your trip to Seattle, Gregg...

I did. Thanks.

This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com