From: "Gregg Young" <ygk@qwest.net> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [gotcha-dev] Gotcha 1.80 beta 1
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 14:14:33 -0700 (MST)

Hi

The one I sent earlier may be broken (always delete the
ini before testing). I have the wpi working including a
check for gbm. I have decided to release this as version
2.0.

I discover that ArcaOS installs gbm.dll twice (2 different
versions)

"X:\usr\lib\gbm.dll"       1047010  2017/02/26  18:21:38
"X:\OS2\DLL\gbm.dll"   186838  2017/07/09  01:52:34

Thanks

Gregg

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 09:39:17 -0700 (MST) Gregg
Young wrote:

>Hi
>
>Did this get through to you guys? Thanks
>
>Gregg
>
>On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:41:34 -0700 (MST) Gregg
Young
>wrote:
>>
>>Hi
>>
>>Thanks for setting up these lists and the wiki.
Attached
>>is 1.80 beta 1. It has the following changes:
>>
>>Removed:
>>Jbig
>>mmio code
>>old save and write eas code
>>pmprintf ;-)
>>
>>Fixed:
>>File extension not changed on first open of file dialog
>>after a file format change.
>>Some spacing in the main window
>>Quiet mode responds to print screen in all cases
>>help file and language selection (I had broken them)
>>
>>Added:
>>New list of file formats
>>GBM support for saving files
>>Exceptq support
>>Quiet mode doesn't show in windows list,
>>Quiet mode runs at idle.
>>-q and -i don't change the idle setting in the ini.
>>Help and settings buttons in main window
>>Build level strings
>>
>>To do:
>>Resolve the GPL issue with the translations
>>Update the help file. I plan on just removing the
>>"Registration" section. I'll suggest that people email
him
>>thank you for developing Gotcha in the credits section
>>(my email and his response is below).
>>Create a new warpin package.
>>Add help and settings button to the other language
>>resources.
>>Update version etc.
>>Review the bugs and future development plans in the
>>current help (part of them fixed already)
>>
>>Please add to the list as appropriate. Thanks
>>
>>Gregg
>>
>>Hello Gregg,
>>
>>> Thank you for developing Gotcha and releasing it as
>>> GPL. I have started working on it. I have added the
>>> generalized bitmap module to it and am building it
>with
>>> Open Watcom. I plan on putting the source on
>>Netlabs.
>>
>>That's good to hear! I'm very happy that after all this
>>time
>>still someone finds Gotcha! useful and even decided
>>develop it
>>further!
>>
>>I would be interested to see what becomes of it, so if
>>you find the
>>time to drop me a line or two sometimes on this matter
>>that would be
>>nice.
>>
>>For now, I wish you good success with your work!

Attached File:  Gotcha-2-0-0-beta2.wpi (356433 bytes)