From: "Gregg Young" <ygk@qwest.net> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [gotcha-dev] Gotcha! 2.0 RC 1
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 20:56:41 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 21:18:42 -0500 Lewis wrote:

>On 01/28/19 02:52 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
>>Hi
>>
>>I updated the help file and readme. Fixed the Gotcha
>settings notebook layout and Removed the settings
>button from the screen region conformation dialog. I
>don't remember why I put it there and it didn't work as
>expected anyway.
>>
>>I plan for this to be the release unless someone
>identifies a show stopper. Thanks
>>

>Thanks for this, Gregg. Will give it a try over the
>weekend.
Hi Lewis

The Gotcha release is waiting for the Spanish translation. I have some questions regarding integration into ArcaOS 5.1
1. Is this still planned? If it is ticket 1056 should be added as a relationship to the 5.1 blocking ticket.
2. Do you intend to install the whole package in 5.1 or did you just want to install the "quiet" package. I ask because the current installer installs everything and I should split them before the release if you only want to install "quiet".

Lucide 1.41 is ready to go except that libcx 0.6.4 needs to move from netlabs-exp to netlabs-rel first (I have pinged Silvan but not heard back) (Lucide will trap without libcx 0.6.4). You will also need to update the boot strap (or on disk repository) to install poppler 0.59.0-3 and libcx 0.6.4. Thanks