From: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-92-0-RC_13.wpi
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 20:25:56 +0200

On 20/10/01 04:17, Gregg Young wrote:
On Thu, 1 Oct 2020 01:17:09 +0200 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
Alfred see if I got the clipped text on the misc page fixed.

I think so, label text ends right before the text field at 800x600. BTW
I see 'Misc' must have become 'Common' in the Spanish translation at
some point. I think these options are actually common between the popup
and the taskbar, so... were we planning this, or did I get ahead of
myself?

We at least to my recollection never talked about changing this. I am not
sure I like Common perhaps Other or Additional would be better. Thanks

Yes, this is probably liked to one of our forced email hiatus -- I probably thought of telling you and something happened to the message. So, definite names aside, are these options not common to both?

Best regards,