From: Lewis <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [lswitcher-dev] 2.90 RC
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 19:55:58 -0400

Hi, again...

On 10/20/17 05:52 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
Hi

I have updated the settings notebook and made changes
to the standalone taskbar desktop menu based on this
thread. I have not addressed the Scroll message divider.

It also should fix the system specific install, pmprintf
dependency and installs the help in the help path.

Let me know what you think. Thanks

This is a big step in the right direction, Gregg. Thanks.

Popup page 1 sub text should read: General
Popup page 2 sub text needs to lose the trailing ":"
Taskbar page 1 sub text should read: General
Taskbar pages 2 & 3 sub text need to lose the trailing ":"

Note Captured003.png, attached. Border around Display settings is broken. Also, "fullscreen" should be compound word.

Miscellaneous tab - "Show lSwitcher in Window List" should be "Show lSwitcher in OS/2 Window List" (per standards.txt - this is to differentiate the OS/2 Window List from the lSwitcher tax mode task List).

Thanks!

Attached File:  Captured003.png (7602 bytes)