From: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: lSwitcher-2-92-0-RC_15.wpi was Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-92-0-RC_14.wpi
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 16:02:14 -0600 (MDT)

>>Attached is lSwitcher-2-92-0-RC_14.wpi This restores the close submenu
>>minus quit.
>>The submenu is only created if DosKill is a valid menu item. I updated
>>the History
>>and English help to reflect recent changes. Maybe were done this
>>time;-) Thanks
>
>At 800x600 this still clips (see the missing dots after "Priority.").
>Spanish is longer so it clips a bit more.

Unfortunately the only way to fix this is to remove one or both of the kill options from the list. I suggest these because of Doug's comments about them being advanced options.

At 1600 x1200 the hints are so small they are hard to read and I am unwilling to add another line. I am also unwilling to move any of the variable items to the top line since the top line is the window navigation stuff. Probably should add SHIFT+F10 to the top line but that's for another time. The Space:cancel is wrong it should be Escape:cancel (fixed). I see it is correct in Spanish.

I just discovered I broke a couple of the popup hotkeys (help and cancel (sticky only)). I have fixed them. I also removed both kill options from the hints list. The kill hotkeys still work. Move is available for tasks on all virtual desktops again. I figured out why it was that way (lost windows). I have attached an RC_15. I have committed all the changes (mine and Alfred's).

Please test the popup. All the hotkeys on the hints list should work plus SHIFT+F10 to open the context menu. Try both with and without the window being sticky. The hints should no longer be clipped.

The English and Spanish documentation is up to date. I have removed the old readmes from the package.

Thanks

Gregg

Attached File:  lSwitcher-2-92-0-RC_15.wpi (427836 bytes)