From: "Lewis" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher 2.92 RC 6
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 16:04:15 -0400

Hi, Gregg...

On 08/30/20 03:27 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
Hi

I have attached lSwitcher-2-91-0-RC_6.wpi.

Please test the DOS/OS/2 fullscreen popup as I removed some inconsistencies and unneeded (?) stuff.

I'm not seeing anything wrong with it, though, I must admit, I didn't see anything wrong with it before.

Please confirm that all the languages load appropriately. English, Spanish and German dialogues shouldn't have any clipped text. The help for Spanish should come up in Spanish. It is still English for everything else.

Alfredo: In the Priority dialog help section, a couple definition list titles overrun the tab, overlapping with the definition text (Servidor en primer plano, Crucial para la temporización). I would suggest breaking the titles so as to avoid an even wider tab.

I've looked at Spanish and German, and the dialogs seem okay to me (though German is really in need of some updates).

The hotkeys for the popup window are suppose to be the same as the mnemonic on the menus. This should be true for Spanish, English and German.

I never noticed before that Move isn't available in the popup. That's not an RFE; just an observation.

The mnemonics seem to agree between the popup and the context menus.

The GPL2.ipf has been reformat ed so it wraps. Please confirm that the meaning has not in some way been effected. It looks fine to me.

Did the original license text have form feeds in it?

If we're going to reformat anything, we should ensure that the line lengths do not exceed the default width in the WarpIN container, thus requiring the much-despised horizontal scrollbar.

Both the license and the readme suffer from this affliction over here.
For anyone who is building this you will need to create a es_ES.nls in the wipfc directory if you use wipfc to compile the help files. IPFESP.NLS is in the toolkit. Thanks

Thanks for the tip.