Message #122 des archives de la Liste lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com

De: "Lewis" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> En-têtes complèts
Message brut
Sujet: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-92-0-RC_16.wpi
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 16:50:11 -0400

Hi...

On 10/08/20 04:17 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
Hi

I fixed switching from a full screen session. Hopefully the last thing I broke when I prevented hotkeys from acting on tasks that didn't support them. Nothing else was changed. The change has been committed. Thanks

This seems to address the issue. I still wish there were a way to switch to the active desktop (XPager) upon returning, but I just tested 2.90 and got the same result, so that's nothing new (I just normally use it to toggle between windows active on the current desktop and the DOS session, so I didn't recall this quirk). This is consistent with how the taskbar and popups behave. However, on the T560, where I am using the widget, I can freely move to the correct desktop for the selected app when selecting it there. I attribute this to the fact that the focus change is occurring through XWP, which is aware of which desktop contains which app.

Thanks for the fix, Gregg. I just happen to be working on a client's stuff for the October 15 tax deadline, and she uses Quicken 6 for DOS, so I am toggling back and forth this week. Timing is everything in life. LOL

Abonner: Direct, Résumé, Index.
Écrire au gestionnaire de la liste