From: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher 2.92 RC 6
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 15:06:32 -0600 (MDT)

On Sun, 30 Aug 2020 16:04:15 -0400 Lewis wrote:

>Hi, Gregg...
>
>On 08/30/20 03:27 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
>>Hi
>>
>>I have attached lSwitcher-2-91-0-RC_6.wpi.
>>
>>Please test the DOS/OS/2 fullscreen popup as I removed some
>>inconsistencies and unneeded (?) stuff.
>>

>I'm not seeing anything wrong with it, though, I must admit, I didn't
>see anything wrong with it before.

There probably wasn't anything wrong. The code was hard to follow because some of the undocumented functions were #defined while others were imported. We also were linking an unneeded stub to the exe.

>>Please confirm that all the languages load appropriately. English,
>>Spanish and German dialogues shouldn't have any clipped text. The
>>help for Spanish should come up in Spanish. It is still English for
>>everything else.
>>

>Alfredo: In the Priority dialog help section, a couple definition
>list titles overrun the tab, overlapping with the definition text
>(Servidor en primer plano, Crucial para la temporización). I would
>suggest breaking the titles so as to avoid an even wider tab.
>
>I've looked at Spanish and German, and the dialogs seem okay to me
>(though German is really in need of some updates).

I know this but my German dates to the mid 70s so I doubt I would make it better.

>>The hotkeys for the popup window are suppose to be the same as the
>>mnemonic on the menus. This should be true for Spanish, English and
>>German.
>>

>I never noticed before that Move isn't available in the popup. That's
>not an RFE; just an observation.
>
>The mnemonics seem to agree between the popup and the context menus.
>
>>The GPL2.ipf has been reformat ed so it wraps. Please confirm that the
>>meaning has not in some way been effected. It looks fine to me.
>>

>Did the original license text have form feeds in it?

It is the examples at the bottom. They now wrap based on window width which they didn't do before.

>If we're going to reformat anything, we should ensure that the line
>lengths do not exceed the default width in the WarpIN container, thus
>requiring the much-despised horizontal scrollbar.

It looks like the maximum is 78 here (probably 77 plus the end of line marker). I don't know if it is screen resolution dependent or not. Thanks

Gregg