From: "Doug Bissett" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: [lswitcher-dev] 2.90 RC was Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher documentation issues and functional clarifications
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 00:49:23 -0600 (MDT)

On 2017-10-20, at 15:52:49, Gregg Young wrote:

>Hi
>
>I have updated the settings notebook and made changes
>to the standalone taskbar desktop menu based on this
>thread. I have not addressed the Scroll message divider.
>
>It also should fix the system specific install, pmprintf
>dependency and installs the help in the help path.
>
>Let me know what you think. Thanks

I tried lswitcher-2-82p.wpi (which was attached). It still requires
PMPRINTF.

I tried the widget version. A quick test seems to be good. Help shows
up when requested (I didn't read much of it).

I tried the stand alone version, and put the bar to the top of the
screen. Overall, it looks okay. Again, I didn't read every word in the
help.

One thing, that I am seeing, is that the bar flashes white, every once
in a while, for no apparent reason (standalone version).  I don't see
that with the widget. Some people could have serious problems with
that.

--
From Doug Bissett's ArcaOS system
dougb007 at telus.net