Message #138 des archives de la Liste lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com

De: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> En-têtes complèts
Message brut
Sujet: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher 2.92: minor glitch in Spanish resources but not in source
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 10:31:52 +0100

On 20/11/17 04:14, Gregg Young wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 14:12:36 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:

El 20/11/16 a las 04:18, Gregg Young escribió:
<snip>
I have no idea how this happens. I see it here and finally I simply
attempted to cover the square with the listbox. I will look at it again
but it might be some odd OS2 defect. Thanks

Crazy idea: a 0x00, or otherwise spurious "blank" character was
accidentally inserted (remember my FTE cfg?), maybe somewhere else (so
it's really hard to spot), and the build process just happens to make it
surface there.

That seems unlikely since it occurs in multiple languages.

Should have checked, now that you mention it :|

However I now can reproduce it at all.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're telling me here. Is it gone?

Thanks

Abonner: Direct, Résumé, Index.
Désabonner
Écrire au gestionnaire de la liste