From: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: [lswitcher-dev] 2.90 RC was Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher documentation issues and functional clarifications
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 10:28:34 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Doug

>>I have updated the settings notebook and made
>changes
>>to the standalone taskbar desktop menu based on
this
>>thread. I have not addressed the Scroll message
>divider.
>>
>>It also should fix the system specific install, pmprintf
>>dependency and installs the help in the help path.
>>
>>Let me know what you think. Thanks
>
>I tried lswitcher-2-82p.wpi (which was attached). It still
>requires
>PMPRINTF.

Off now.

>I tried the widget version. A quick test seems to be
good.
>Help shows
>up when requested (I didn't read much of it).

The help has just been updated by Lewis anyway.

>I tried the stand alone version, and put the bar to the
top
>of the
>screen. Overall, it looks okay. Again, I didn't read every
>word in the
>help.
>
>One thing, that I am seeing, is that the bar flashes
>white, every once
>in a while, for no apparent reason (standalone version).

I think what you are seeing is the focus changes. The
window with focus is highlighted and the highlighting
changes as you change the window with focus,

You probably have the widget set to 3D look where the
highlighting is more subtle. Maybe I should make the 3D
look the default.

>don't see
>that with the widget. Some people could have serious
>problems with
>that.

Thanks