lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com メーリングリストのアーカイブ メッセージ #145

差出人: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> フル ヘッダー
未複合化メッセージ
件名: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-93-0-RC_1.wpi
日付: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 14:10:32 -0700 (MST)

On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 14:54:14 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:

>Hi
>
>On 20/11/22 00:28, Gregg Young wrote:
>>[...] Hopefully fixed the flaky font loading in dialogues and menus
>>that use non-codepage 850 codepages. I also at attempted to fix some
>>bad string spacing/layout in the dialogs.
>
>Whatever you did seems to affect my English and Spanish VPC test systems
>too -- and both use CP850. The 2.92 settings dialog displayed Russian,
>Spanish and Czech characters just fine with the default system font
>settings. 2.93 uses an ugly serif font for no reason apparently. See
>screenshots.

The global page isn't codepage 850. It is codepage 1207 and the only difference between 2.92 and 2.93 for that page is that the Times New Roman MT 30 font is 9 point instead of 10. While I don't like the font it is the only font that ships with OS/2 that has all the required glyphs.

>Also, I don't know whether your font code tweaking should fix the last
>problem with the PM popup text -- it still looks bad here.

This is unchanged from 2.92. I looked at it and am seeing some very weird and inconsistent behavior. At times I get 2 different fonts for the top and bottom hint lines which shouldn't be possible. I will see if I can figure out what is happening. Thanks

Gregg

サブスクライブ: フィード, ダイジェスト, インデックス.
サブスクライブ解除
リスト マスターへメール