Nachricht #162 aus Archiv der Liste lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com

Von: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Kopfzeilen anzeigen
E-Mail Quelltext
Betreff: Revisiting 2.92
Datum: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 12:29:08 +0100
An: lSwitcher Developers Mailing List <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com>

Hello Gregg,

I am grateful for all the work you do on lSwitcher. However, further testing v2.93 I am under the impression that the font stuff you are doing on it, to paraphrase Doug, is breaking something, somewhere, somehow, and this may take a long time to fix, so I decided to check 2.92 again, which looked much more solid with none of the 2.93 issues.

Remember how the PM popup hints didn't render properly on AOS 5.0.6.03 (which was by far the single biggest problem), and that I reported they displayed just fine on older systems? Well, I got it to work -- it's apparently an installer / file layout issue, or at least that is what the hints needed to break.

I have several AOS 5.0.6.03 systems now that show the same behavior I deem of interest. On each, I have TWO standalone lSwitchers: one installed via WarpIN (Hook +Common +TaskBar, default destinations), and the other unpacked manually, with the same files on a single directory.

Every time I run the installed lSwitcher, the hints are unreadable, as they were before. If I close the installed lSwitcher, however, and I run the unpacked one instead, hints are perfectly fine and dandy. I can close and switch back and forth between the two lSwitchers until I get tired, with the same results every single time.

I hope this gives you some ideas, and helps you to get everything back on track as soon as possible.

Of course, if you prefer that I stick to testing 2.93rc3, I will -- I have a few more issues to report on that front.

Best regards,
Alfred.

Abonnieren: Nachricht (Feed), Sammelnachricht (Digest), Index.
Abmelden
E-Mail an ListMaster