From: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [lswitcher-dev] Revisiting 2.92
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 13:07:17 -0700 (MST)

Hi

I just did a new install of lSwitcher 2.93 RC 3 (TaskBar) on a fresh install of 5.0.6.0 and it works fine. The popup hints render as expected as do the settings notebook pages. Is your test system a fresh install or an update? If its an update is the COMSPEC line in your config.sys REMMED?

Please run a testlog generic on the system and send it directly to me. Does your AN install/update log report any errors? Is this an English install or a Spanish install?

Please send a screen shot of the problem. You may need to make the popup sticky to do this. Thanks

Gregg