Mensaje archivado #167 de la Lista lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com

De: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Encabezados Completos
Mensaje no decodificado
Asunto: Re: [lswitcher-dev] Revisiting 2.92
Fecha: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 16:02:38 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 22:28:44 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:

>Gregg,
>
>On 20/11/28 21:07, Gregg Young wrote:
>>Hi
>>
>>I just did a new install of lSwitcher 2.93 RC 3 (TaskBar) on a fresh
>>install of 5.0.6.0 and it works fine. The popup hints render as
>>expected
>>as do the settings notebook pages. Is your test system a fresh install
>>or an update? If its an update is the COMSPEC line in your config.sys
>>REMMED?
>>
>>Please run a testlog generic on the system and send it directly to me.
>>Does your AN install/update log report any errors? Is this an English
>>install
>>or a Spanish install?
>>
>>Please send a screen shot of the problem. You may need to make the
>>popup
>>sticky to do this. Thanks
>
>Happy to send whatever files you need, and answer all of your questions
>for all my current systems in my next email, if you could please clarify
>what problem you are asking for a screenshot of, here.

The screenshot you attached is what I wanted. You probably sent it previously but I couldn't find it. Please try dropping a 10 or 12 point System VIO font on the hints windows. There are 2 separate windows so you will need to do it twice. Note these won't stick but looking at the screenshot it looks like the font is simply too small. What screen resolution are you using? Thanks

Gregg

>If you mean 2.92 PM popup hints breaking, see it attached -- but this
>problem is not new. The new thing I started discussing in my previous
>email, was not a problem but that I managed to make this problem *not*
>happen -- by unpacking the wpi packages to a single directory.

Yes I understood that this is what you were telling me. Thanks

Gregg

Suscribirse: Todos, Compendio, Indice.
Desuscribirse
Correo al dueño de la Lista