Archivovaná správa #174 diskusnej skupiny lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com

Od: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Celá hlavička
Nedekódovaná správa
Hlavička: Re: [lswitcher-dev] Revisiting 2.92
Dátum: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 11:38:57 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 17:28:55 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:

>On 20/11/30 21:43, Gregg Young wrote:
>>On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 17:03:47 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
>>>
>>>On 20/11/29 23:28, Gregg Young wrote:
><snip>
>>>What's CS136?
>>
>>Revision 136 I just checked and that was when the change was made.
>>
>>  Current SVN revision is 240+
>>
>>True

>>>I understand that, but it makes the button useless and misleading.
>>>Lacking a better approach (or UI) as of now, a 'fix' could be to save
>>>only non-UI stuff like fonts dropped, etc., unless Save is pressed
>>>(save
>>>everything). That would surely have its own problems.
>>>

>>Let me think about how best to handle this.
>>

>If I have some say on this, I think the "WPS" way may be both very easy
>to implement, and most convenient. This is just 'set stuff as you go',
>and save on close/exit, BUT with Undo and Default buttons on the UI.
>Then:
>
>On notebook open: store a copy of any relevant variables as currently in
>use, and forget -- just let values be updated on the UI.
>On Undo: restore the copied values above.
>On Default: restore some default values.
>On close: simply save the variable values.
>
>This would even leave room for implementing a font selection UI
>eventually without affecting the global logic.
>
>It would also have the advantage of further integrating lSwitcher with
>the system, as its settings notebook would behave more like the WPS ones
>everywhere.
Hi

Unfortunately implementing an actual "undo" is a nontrivial change.

I have determined that the random box on the Spanish Global page is caused because it thinks that the à glyph is missing (obviously not). I have tried everything I can think of including discussing it with Steven and I can't get it to work properly. What is Spanish for notebook? Thanks

Gregg

Prihlásiť: Napĺňať, Súhrn, Index.
Odhlásiť
Mail na ListMastera