From: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [lswitcher-dev] Updated help for 2.9.0
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 13:12:55 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Lewis

>Not quite done, yet.

:-)

>I can confirm that I do *not* have commit privs to the
>repo. :-(

I just requested it for you.

>So, I'm sending it along to someone who does.
>Obviously, I've only zipped it to keep it safe, and
>renamed the zip for dumb firewalls which actually look
at
>file extensions to determine what they are and not
>what's really inside them.
>
>Gregg, what I do not understand in the file is the
>footnote section. I have:
>
>:h1 res=30026 id='debug' hide.
>Footnote

I don't either. This is a gift from Viperhelp. Normally
footnotes appear in popup window. What this does is
make them pages with the title Footnote but doesn't add
them to the table of contents. It works by the way.

>which won't produce the desired result of a footnote.
>Also, much of the context sensitivity as a result of
>entries such as this makes NewView go nuts (press F1
>on the Taskbar page).

This pulls up the newview help here. Note I did fix some
link and tag warnings given off by wipfc before I tried it. I
will commit it with these fixes for you to try. Do you have
the latest wipfc?
wipfc.exe  764,637 05-30-2017 14:59:40

I'll have to debug that stuff to get
>it working right. I suspect VyperHelp broke this. It was
>promising, but lacked enough recognition for IPF tags
>be truly useful. We do have sources, so perhaps
another
>project one day...

Sounds fun. Where is the source. Thanks

This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com