Fra: "Dariusz Piatkowski" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Emne: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-93-0-RC_4.wpi
Dato: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:49:34 -0500 (EST)
Til: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com>

Hi Gregg,

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 12:46:03 -0700 (MST) Gregg Young wrote:

I received the Polish translation from Tae Wong and since I know nothing about Polish accepted
it at face value. I am fine with you fine tuning it.

It isn't a ArcaOS project it is on netlabs. http://trac.netlabs.org/lswitcher The instructions for
getting the SVN is on the above page. I can send the files to you if you prefer. I just committed
all the language related stuff I have. There is no Polish help file.

OK, I'll take a peek at the stuff and see what I can fix-up. Some of the words are truncated, but per your font mapping explanation that would make sense - I think. I will play around with different fonts to see if anything makes it better, maybe I can come up with a recommendation that provides the best rendering?

Thanks,
-Dariusz

Abboner: Feed, Digest, Index.
Stopp abbonement