Van: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Volledige berichtkoppen
Ongedecodeerd bericht
Onderwerp: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-93-0-RC_6.wpi
Datum: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 20:59:39 +0100
Aan: lSwitcher Developers Mailing List <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com>

Hi Gregg,

On 2021/08/14 18:57, Gregg Young wrote:
Hi

Attached is lSwitcher 2.93 RC 6. This should fix the issues caused by first time cancel
without changes from Alfredo. I can't reproduce the problem.

I think you may have mistyped something there -- I'm not really sure how you fix a problem you can't reproduce? I'll test r6 later, though, so no problemo.

It also changes the codepage to 1208. Hopefully this will fix the bad characters on
install to a Russian system Alfred reported on the AN testers site.

If you mean change the codepage in the WarpIN script, I tried that on my own and it breaks even more things so please hold off it for now -- I didn't get round to following up on the testers list yet, sorry about that.

Thank you. Later,
Alfred.

Aanmelden: Feed, Samenvatting, Index.
Afmelden