Message #203 des archives de la Liste lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com

De: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> En-têtes complèts
Message brut
Sujet: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-93-0-RC_6.wpi
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 14:04:04 -0600 (MDT)

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 20:59:39 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:

>Hi Gregg,
>
>On 2021/08/14 18:57, Gregg Young wrote:
>>Hi
>>
>>Attached is lSwitcher 2.93 RC 6. This should fix the issues caused by
>>first time cancel
>>without changes from Alfredo. I can't reproduce the problem.
>
>I think you may have mistyped something there -- I'm not really sure how
>you fix a problem you can't reproduce? I'll test r6 later, though, so no
>problemo.

I made it so cancel just closes the window if no changes were made. Previously it didn't check for changes before running the undo code.

>>It also changes the codepage to 1208. Hopefully this will fix the bad
>>characters on
>>install to a Russian system Alfred reported on the AN testers site.
>
>If you mean change the codepage in the WarpIN script, I tried that on
>my own and it breaks even more things so please hold off it for now --
>I didn't get round to following up on the testers list yet, sorry about
>that.

I already did this in RC_6 and now see the problem. The problem you originally had was since the codepage was not set in the lSwitcher wis it defaulted to the system page which in your case was 866.

The problem with using code page 1208 is it needs a unicode aware font. WanSans isn't. RC 6a should work on a Russian system. Thanks

Gregg

Abonner: Direct, Résumé, Index.
Désabonner
Écrire au gestionnaire de la liste