lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #215

Da: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-93-0-RC_6.wpi
Data: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 22:29:49 +0100
A: lSwitcher Developers Mailing List <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com>

Back to business after the WarpIN stuff,

On 2021/08/14 18:57, Gregg Young wrote:
Hi

Attached is lSwitcher 2.93 RC 6. This should fix the issues caused by first time cancel
without changes from Alfredo. I can't reproduce the problem.

Yes, I will be on the lookout, but the changing Desktop work area stretch I was seeing seems to be gone.

I can confirm the popup menu font does not seem to change anymore, but the bolder font was the one that matches the rest of the WPS popup menus. Can we have that one back? :)

More cosmetic stuff: on a higher resolution screen, the blank square after the "Ctrl+Alt+" label is back, see attachment.

Will keep testing.

Thank you,
Alfred.

File allegato:  lSw293rc6es_settings@1280x1024.png (6033 byte)