From: "Lewis" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-93-0-RC_6.wpi
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 17:00:55 -0400

Hi, guys...

On 08/16/21 02:30 pm, Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
Hi Doug,

On 2021-08-16, at 11:38:26, Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:

Gentlemen,

I haven't got my previous message back from the list (Lewis? 'cos of the REXX attachment?)
[...]

I got your message, with attachment. Depending on what your ISP does, check your SPAM.

I did, and nothing showed up. What I did receive afterwards was a mailing list manager message stating that mail to me from this list was bouncing, so it's probably some stupid Yahoo! thing at play.

Remember, children: .cmd files are bad, because I say so. Repeat with me: b-a-d ;(

:-D

Indeed, always best to attach .CMD as .TXT. The content is not what's important, only the extension.

format c:

Of course, it could be something that Lewis is doing.  :-)

You never can tell :-)

Thanks for the notice,

LOL...

Nope, came right through, here. No manipulation. Now, this isn't a given, either. It seems that Sophos, in their infinite wisdom, recently swapped out the anti-spam engine in the UTM firewall and the new one is radically different from what we were using before. It's a learning process.