lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com メーリングリストのアーカイブ メッセージ #218

差出人: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> フル ヘッダー
未複合化メッセージ
件名: [lswitcher-dev] Shift+MB1 on taskbar menu (Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-93-0-RC_6.wpi)
日付: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 10:26:23 -0600 (MDT)

On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 15:27:29 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>when I shift+MB1 click on the Desktop icon of the taskbar, it provides
>an un-grouped and unfiltered task list. I don't know whether this was
>intended or not. To me both filtering and not filtering tasks from this
>list may make sense:
>
>-Filtering makes the list match the taskbar, which helps global
>consistency.
>-Not filtering offers extra functionality over the taskbar by
>momentarily ignoring the filters, which may come in handy.
>
>I prefer the latter (current behavior), but your mileage may vary.

I don't care since I never use this list. I also think it is as designed.

>However, currently the last "Filter" entry on the popup menu for items
>listed with Shift+click that are already filtered out of the taskbar
>(highlighted in the attached screenshot) does nothing. How about
>changing that to "unfilter" so it automatically removes filtered tasks
>from the filter list and so they reappear on the taskbar?

>Your thoughts?

Well filter works to remove things from the taskbar so it a matter of which way you think is more important. I suppose it would be possible to use both. (ie if something is filtered the choice would be unfilter and if not filtered the choice would be filter).
Thanks

Gregg

サブスクライブ: フィード, ダイジェスト, インデックス.
サブスクライブ解除