Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporočil

Od: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporočilo
Zadeva: Re: [lswitcher-dev] Shift+MB1 on taskbar menu (Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-93-0-RC_6.wpi)
Datum: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 19:05:41 +0100
Za: lSwitcher Developers Mailing List <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com>

On 2021/08/22 17:26, Gregg Young wrote:
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 15:27:29 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
<snip>
when I shift+MB1 click on the Desktop icon of the taskbar, it provides
an un-grouped and unfiltered task list. I don't know whether this was
<snip>
-Not filtering offers extra functionality over the taskbar by
momentarily ignoring the filters, which may come in handy.

I prefer the latter (current behavior), but your mileage may vary.

I don't care since I never use this list. I also think it is as designed.

Same here, first time in years, so I didn't really remember.

However, currently the last "Filter" entry on the popup menu for items
listed with Shift+click that are already filtered out of the taskbar
(highlighted in the attached screenshot) does nothing. How about
changing that to "unfilter" so it automatically removes filtered tasks
from the filter list and so they reappear on the taskbar?

Your thoughts?

Well filter works to remove things from the taskbar so it a matter of which
way you think is more important. I suppose it would be possible to use both.
(ie if something is filtered the choice would be unfilter and if not filtered
the choice would be filter).

Sounds perfect like that.

Thank you,
A.

Naročiti: Poročilo (Feed), Izvleček (Digest), Indeks.