From: "Lewis" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-92-0-RC_7.wpi
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 00:02:12 -0400

Also, the Properties notebook never shows as focused (titlebar perpetually greyed).

On 09/07/20 12:00 am, Lewis wrote:
Thanks Gregg, but did you really, really mean for that to be a debug build? It's looking for pmprintf. ;-)

On 09/06/20 11:04 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
Hi

Attached is lSwitcher-2-92-0-RC_7.wpi.

This changes the misc settings page to unicode so all the language choices appear with the correct glyphs. Also the "button menus" and the settings dialog render properly in all languages on codepage 850 systems. A restart is required after changing the language. The xCenter default menu is not translated and really isn't my menu.

I also fixed the "About" dialog window proc. It also fixes the string placement and spacing in all the dialogues.

Is there a flag on windows that are not suppose to be resized? I will be able to remove the the priority menu choice from some VDM's. However if they are marked default instead of VDM there is nothing I can do.
Thanks

Gregg