From: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-92-0-RC_7.wpi
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 22:40:43 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 00:11:26 -0400 Lewis wrote:

>Proper bottom-post this time:
>
>On 09/07/20 12:02 am, Lewis wrote:
>>Also, the Properties notebook never shows as focused (titlebar
>>perpetually greyed).
>>
>>On 09/07/20 12:00 am, Lewis wrote:
>>>Thanks Gregg, but did you really, really mean for that to be a debug
>>>build? It's looking for pmprintf. ;-)

>After switching languages to Russian, I went to the taskbar to surface
>the menu to close lSwitcher. The taskbar menu is in CP850 with broken
>strings. Reopening the Properties notebook shows Russian, except for the
>titlebar, which in CP850 (still) is a mess.

I have not yet done anyting to the title bar code. This was meant to be a proof of concept. What I really care about is that the settings dialog and button menus show properly for all languages.

>I assume (have not tested yet), based upon your comments above, that
>the XCenter widget menu will stay in EN until XCenter is closed and
>restarted. That's surely understandable.

Yes the menus are created on startup and must be reinitialized to show the changed language. Thanks

Gregg