From: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher 2.92 RC 9
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 21:56:19 -0600 (MDT)

On Sun, 20 Sep 2020 22:21:48 -0400 Lewis wrote:

>Hi...
>
>On 09/20/20 05:26 pm, Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>On 20/09/20 20:42, Gregg Young wrote:
>>>Hi
>>>
>>>Any feed back on this. There will be an RC 10. I figured out what
>>>Alfredo
>>>was asking for regarding the hints at the bottom of the popup window
>>>and
>>>have implemented the change.
>>
>>Can't remember right now but you should have asked me if in doubt. I
>>admittedly have little time for testing now and I had to skip most of
>>your RCs, but I always should be able to handle a couple of lines.
>>Hopefully I will be trying out RC9 tomorrow.
>>

>Indeed, the taskbar is working fine, here, and no more tooltips
>overstaying their welcome.
>
>Language switching is much improved, though the post-change context menu
>with the broken entries is visually unappealing. It is resolved with a
>restart, of course.

I could probably avoid this but all the menus would need to be in Times New Roman 10 pt. (WarpSans 9 pt. doesn't have all the needed glyphs) including the Xcenter widget menus. I don't think it is worth it to change the font for an event that for most people will occur once.

>I can confirm that Shift-F10 works for the popup window (when sticky;
>of course, as I don't normally use a sticky popup window, it took me
>a couple minutes to figure out how the key combination is 'sposed to
>work).

This works without sticky set. However it is difficult to do a shift+F10 while holding down the alt or ctl key. The left shift works I haven't tried the right.

>Mnemonics seem sane (no detected overlaps).
>
>No regressions in terms of memory consumption, stuck processes, etc.
>
>DOS/Win-OS/2 sessions properly filter the Priority... context menu
>option (very nice).

I have fixed the hints and the fact that the Enter key and mouse button one behavior differed in the popup for RC 10. Thanks

Gregg