От: "Lewis" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Полные заголовки
Декодированное сообщение
Тема: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher 2.92 RC 9
Дата: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 00:11:57 -0400
Кому: lSwitcher Developers Mailing List <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com>

Hi...

On 09/20/20 11:56 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
On Sun, 20 Sep 2020 22:21:48 -0400 Lewis wrote:
Hi...

On 09/20/20 05:26 pm, Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
Hi,

On 20/09/20 20:42, Gregg Young wrote:
Hi

Any feed back on this. There will be an RC 10. I figured out what
Alfredo
was asking for regarding the hints at the bottom of the popup window
and
have implemented the change.
Can't remember right now but you should have asked me if in doubt. I
admittedly have little time for testing now and I had to skip most of
your RCs, but I always should be able to handle a couple of lines.
Hopefully I will be trying out RC9 tomorrow.

Indeed, the taskbar is working fine, here, and no more tooltips
overstaying their welcome.

Language switching is much improved, though the post-change context menu
with the broken entries is visually unappealing. It is resolved with a
restart, of course.
I could probably avoid this but all the menus would need to be in Times New Roman 10 pt. (WarpSans 9 pt. doesn't have all the needed glyphs) including the Xcenter widget menus. I don't think it is worth it to change the font for an event that for most people will occur once.

I would have to agree. Perhaps a better approach would be to not change the menus until after a program (or XCenter) restart. Managing this would be a longer term RFE. The Miscellaneous page Language area could include a static line under the dropdown stating something to that effect, so the user isn't left wondering why the menus do not change immediately.

I just have a natural aversion to unreadable characters anywhere in the UI.

I can confirm that Shift-F10 works for the popup window (when sticky;
of course, as I don't normally use a sticky popup window, it took me
a couple minutes to figure out how the key combination is 'sposed to
work).
This works without sticky set. However it is difficult to do a shift+F10 while holding down the alt or ctl key. The left shift works I haven't tried the right.

I don't know many people who are accustomed to performing two separate 2-key operations at the same time. Yes, I see that this does work, but as a pianist, I can tell you that's quite a cacophony of key presses. :-)

Mnemonics seem sane (no detected overlaps).

No regressions in terms of memory consumption, stuck processes, etc.

DOS/Win-OS/2 sessions properly filter the Priority... context menu
option (very nice).
I have fixed the hints and the fact that the Enter key and mouse button one behavior differed in the popup for RC 10. Thanks

I hadn't noticed a difference here, but I'll take your word for it.

Thanks!

Подписаться: Полностью, Дайджест, Заголовки.
Отписаться