From: "Dariusz Piatkowski" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher documentation issues and functional clarifications
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 11:22:10 -0500 (EDT)

Hi Lewis,

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:58:31 -0400 Lewis wrote:
So what's my point? Well, for those who will continue to use just the process switching
functionality (w/o the Taskbar) how do they get to the setup? For them, something like
Ctrl+Alt+S would seem to be pretty useful approach, no?

This key combination is configurable on the Miscellaneous tab, so it's not hard coded.

Yeah, my input on this particular topic is that we should leave this functionality intact. Meaning, the user should continue to have the option of setting up this hot-key combination.

So, what you are saying, Dariusz, is that you load lswitch.exe, but do not normally have the
Taskbar enabled. Interesting. I'll have to see how that use case is covered in the manual.

Well, I used to run it that way. I do not anymore, given that with the post 2.6x builds, and the 2.8x releases in particular I decided to retire the old "Minimized Window Viewer" folder and replaced it with the Taskbar. But your point is valid, there may be other users out there that continue to use lSwitcher for the Alt+Tab process switching and do not use the Taskbar at all.

Cheers,
 - Dariusz