Mensaje archivado #76 de la Lista lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com

De: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Encabezados Completos
Mensaje no decodificado
Asunto: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher-2-92-0-RC_11.wpi
Fecha: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 09:24:32 +0200
Para: lSwitcher Developers Mailing List <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com>

Hi Gregg,

On 20/09/25 03:45, Gregg Young wrote:
On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 21:13:08 +0200 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
[...]
This is English from r230 minus a typo, and a minor update to both
Spanish menu mnemonics for 'Salir' ('l' clashed with 'lSwitcher settings' and
'S', more proper, was free) and the help. Change version on line 20 of the
IPFs as necessary.

Thanks,

Hi Alfredo

The ipf files are badly broken. You somehow added a extra "." in front of many tags.

They weren't, and I didn't. I got my own message back from the list and the files are fine, so it must be something in the mail chain that goes your way. Ah, the joys of laziness... the same files again, zipped.

Will reply for real later when I can read your other email.

Thank you,

Archivo Adjunto:  MangleMeNot.zip (35895 bytes)

Suscribirse: Todos, Compendio, Indice.
Desuscribirse
Correo al dueño de la Lista